Questions and Answers
Q) How to book?
Q) What are the costs for rooms, bed linen and breakfast?
Prices depend on the season. Check room rates here. Bed linen is included in the price.
Breakfast 70 DKK (EUR 8).
Q) Where is Copenhagen Downtown?
Copenhagen Downtown is located just behind Strøget in a nice place called Vandkunsten.
City Hall Square is just three minutes walk and Main Train Station is less than ten minutes walk.
The Nørreport station is also ten minutes walk from Copenhagen Downtown, which offers connection to the S-train, regional trains and Metro.
Bus 6A goes right to your door. Check the traffic overview map for all buses and stations.
Q) Can I park?
You can park at Vandkunsten for 29 DKK (EUR 4) per hour.
You can park for free at Flintholm Station.
Q) Do you rent bed linen?
Bedlinen is included in the price.
You are not allowed to use your own sleeping bag. However, clean sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases and towels are permitted.
Q) Is there a bathroom in every room?
There are showers and toilets in 25 of our rooms. The other 50 rooms have access to bathrooms in the hallway. Our priority is high cleanliness in all rooms.
When can I check in and out?
Check in from 2 p.m. / Check out by 10 a.m.
Reception is open 24/7.
Q) Do you have Internet connection?
Yes, there is free wireless internet.
- Check-in between 14:00pm - 05:00am
- Check-out by 10:00am
- Hostel is open 24-hours everyday
- Visa, American Experess, Mastercard, Maestro and JCB bank cards are accepted at the hostel.
- Fast wireless internet free bed linen, key card access, personal reading lights, hand basins and mirrors, towels, private lockers and hairdryers available for hire.
- Dorm rooms are for guests over 18 only.